Effective as of July 1, 2022
If you are under 13 years of age, do not send any information about yourself to us or on this Site, including your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child, we will delete that information and otherwise comply with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and applicable law. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child, contact ________@LDTruckleasing.com.
You must be at least 13 years of age to register with or use certain portions of this Site. This Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
Personal information we collect
Information you provide to us. Personal information LD collects on behalf of customers includes:
- Contact information, such as your first and last name, email address, billing and mailing addresses, and phone number.
- Identification details, such as date of birth, social security number, driver’s license number, and government-issued ID.
- Financial information, including financial account log-in credentials, account balances and transaction history and payment details.
- Vehicle data, such as mileage, make and model, vehicle identification number, and the value for vehicles that you shop for, buy, or want to trade in.
- Payment data, such as payment card information, bank account number, and other billing information to facilitate loan and lease payments.
- Data about others with whom you may jointly purchase or lease a vehicle, such as their name and phone number. Please do not share their information with us unless you have their permission to do so.
Automatic data collection. We, our service providers, and our business partners may automatically log information — using cookies, web beacons, SDKs, and similar technologies — about you, your computer or mobile device, and your activity over time on our sites, our mobile application, other sites, and online services, including:
- Device data, such as your computer’s or mobile device’s operating system type and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, RAM and disk size, CPU usage, device type (e.g ., phone, tablet), IP address, unique identifiers (including identifiers used for advertising purposes), language settings, mobile device carrier, radio/network information (e.g., WiFi, LTE, 3G), and general location information such as city, state or geographic area.
- Online activity data, such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, the website you visited before browsing to our website, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and duration of access.
- Precise geolocation data when you authorize our mobile application to access your device’s location.
How we share your personal information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our websites, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To help companies and individuals that provide services on our behalf or help us operate the services or our business (such as information technology, hosting, customer relationship management and support, email delivery, marketing, website analytics, payment processing, and credit screening).
- To personalize your website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our websites, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our websites, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our websites, products, and services.
- To help professional advisors, such as lawyers, auditors, bankers, and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of LD’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by LD, about our website users is among the assets transferred.
How we share your personal information
We may share your personal information with third parties for business purposes. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
You have the following choices with respect to your personal information.
Opt-out of marketing communications. You may opt out of marketing-related emails by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the email, or by contacting us. You may continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing emails. If you receive text messages from us, you may opt out of receiving further text messages from us by replying STOP.
Cookies. Most browsers let you remove and/or stop accepting cookies from the websites you visit. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser’s settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all functionality of our services, or they may not work properly. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your browser and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Do Not Track. Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit allaboutdnt.com.
Third party platforms. If you choose to connect your accounts on other platforms, to our services (for example, your bank account), you may be able to use your settings in your account with that platform to limit the information we receive from it. If you revoke our ability to access information from a third party platform, that choice will not apply to information that we have already received from that third party.
Other sites and services
Our services may contain links to websites, mobile applications, and other online services operated by third parties. These links are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. In addition, our content may be included on web pages or in mobile applications or other online services that are not associated with us. We do not control websites, mobile applications, or online services operated by third parties, and we are not responsible for their actions.
We employ several technical, organizational, and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. However, security risk is inherent in all internet and information technologies, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
How to contact us
Mail: 99 Washington Avenue, Suffern, NY 10901
Phone: (845) 818-7825
Get In Touch
Servicing the Greater New York Area
Mon – Thur: 9:30am – 5:30pm
Fri: 9:30am – 1:30pm
Sat – Sun: Closed